Improve Your Personal Effectiveness!
Do you want to develop yourself into a high-performing Leader. Manager, Team Lead, Change Agent? Or just develop your personal effectiveness and performance? Well, to achieve this, you need to further develop those key skills that drive performance.
This is a series of 10 Personal Effectiveness Development programmes from which you can choose the one(s) that you wish to do. These complete programme list is: –
- Sales Effectiveness
- Management Effectiveness
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Team Building Effectiveness
- Negotiating Styles to Win
- Change Management Effectiveness
- Listening Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communications Effectiveness
- Time Management Effectiveness
The delivery model is the same for them all, a tried, trusted, proven model of helping people focus and concentrate on key skills development over time. Its a 3-Step Model:
1. Each programme starts with you completing an online self assessment. This is an academically proven competence benchmark that sets out your strengths, areas of relatively weaker performance and preferences. This will help you focus your time and energy on what really matters most. Its a different assessment tool for each programme, specifically developed to focus on that particular area. These assessment instruments have been developed through partnership with Harvard Business Review.
2. Download your report. Each programme presents you with a very comprehensive report with a full breakdown and analysis of your assessment, lots of ideas and suggestions for improvement actions, Best Practice tips, the content is extremely comprehensive. Its an incredibly useful and helpful personal report. In addition, most of the programmes have the functionality for you to ask others, peers, your boss, your team, anyone at all, to complete the same assessment on you, thus giving you a full 360 degree view and feedback.
3. You will then have a full 1-hour coaching session with Dr Adrian Gundy at a time to suit you. At this session, your report will be discussed, observations and insights uncovered and guidance offered to help you write your own Personal Development Plan.
How Does It Work?
Its simple, yet very effective. This is how it works: –
- Choose the personal development programme you want to do. Simply click on the mouse and complete the registration form.
- Enrol on the programme by clicking on the mouse and completing the registration form.
- You will receive an email with instructions and the hyperlink to the online assessment.
- Follow the instructions, make some time, and complete the assessment.
- Download your copy of the assessment. Read and Digest!
- Contact the Centre for Competitiveness and make your Coaching appointment with Dr Adrian Gundy.
- From your assessment and coaching session, write your Personal Action Development Plan complete with SMART objectives.
- Over time work towards achieving your development plan by focussing on new skils, different ways of working, experimenting and trying things out. Review at 3 and 6 monthly interviews. Confirm your progress and record your iimproved effectiveness! Celebrate!
Who Should Use This Approach?
Absolutely anyone who want to improve their personal effectiveness and performance. Whether you are a senior Leader, a Line Manager, Team Lead/Supervisor, long-time experienced worker or a budding Fast-Track graduate – these programmes cover 10 essential capability areas that really drive performance. Everyone can improve, everyone can benefit, everyone should take up the opportunity to grow and develop.
Simply go the Centre for Competitiveness events page at http://www.cforc.org/events and click on the ‘Improve Your Personal Effectiveness’ link and register your interest.
So What Are You Waiting for?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle